Oil Seals are important parts of various agricultural machinery and equipment, and are widely used. Various oil seals are installed on tractors, agricultural transport vehicles, rice and wheat combine harvesters and other agricultural machines, which can effectively prevent the leakage of lubricating oil and hydraulic oil, and prevent dust and dirt from entering the machine. The performance and quality of oil seals directly affect the reliability of various agricultural machinery and equipment. The oil seal has a long life of 1 year, and a short life of only a few months or even three to five days. If it is scrapped due to an oil leak due to a weak seal, it will seriously affect the working efficiency of various agricultural machinery and equipment, which will not only increase fuel consumption and production costs, but also pollute the environment. Farm machinery operators should understand the causes and countermeasures of oil seal leakage.
Agricultural Machine Oil Seal
1.The new or overhauled agricultural machinery does not strictly follow the technical regulations for running-in operation and maintenance after running-in, so that the metal scraps ground from the inside of the machine enter the oil seal, causing abrasive wear and causing early damage to the oil seal.
2. When installing the Agricultural Machine Oil Seal, care is not taken to clean, so that impurities and dust will enter the oil seal, causing accidental wear of the shaft seal.
3. During installation, the operator knew that there were obvious scratches and burrs on the crankshaft, and still sealed the oil in the machine, causing the oil seal to be strained; or the tightness of the oil and the crankshaft was insufficient, which caused the oil seal to leak.
4. Install oil seals with obvious defects, aging, and cracks on the machine, causing oil seals to leak.
5. Improper operation during assembly will cause the oil seal to be twisted and deformed, and even cause the self-tightening spring of the oil seal to fall off and lose, causing oil leakage.
6. The elasticity of the oil seal self-tightening spring is not enough, and the sealing performance is poor, which causes oil leakage.
7. Agricultural machinery often runs at excessive speeds, causing the rotating shaft of the oil seal to exceed the adaptability of the oil seal, causing oil seal leakage.
8. The installation position of the oil seal on the crankshaft is incorrect. For example, the frame self-tightening oil seal on the drive shaft of a small tractor is in the opposite position to that of the skeleton rubber oil seal, or the opening of the frame self-tightening oil seal is installed reversely, causing oil leakage; The incorrect installation of the oil seal on the crankshaft causes the centerline of the oil seal to not coincide with the centerline of the shaft, resulting in oil leakage.
1.Master and identify the basic knowledge of fake and inferior products, and choose high-quality and standard oil seals.
2. Before installation, if the outer surface of the shaft journal is rough or has defects such as rust spots, rust, burrs, etc., it should be smoothed with a fine emery cloth or oil stone; apply clean oil or grease to the oil seal lip or the corresponding position of the journal; Coat the outer ring with sealant, and wrap the keyway on the shaft with hard paper to avoid scratching the oil seal; for the lip, use a special tool to rotate and press the oil seal in, and do not hit hard to prevent The oil seal is deformed or the spring is broken and fails; if the lip flanges, the spring falls off and the oil seal is skewed, it must be removed and reinstalled. It should be noted that when the machine journal is not worn and the oil seal spring has sufficient elasticity, do not tighten the inner spring without authorization.
3. The oil seals applied to machinery generally have harsh working conditions, large environmental temperature differences, a lot of dust, and frequent machine vibrations, which make the mechanical conditions constantly change, so frequent inspections, maintenance and maintenance are required.
4. If the journals and bearings of the machine are severely worn, the oil seal rubber is aging or the spring fails, repair and replace the corresponding parts in time.
5. For abnormal heating components, the fault should be resolved in time to avoid mechanical overspeed and overload operation to prevent the oil seal lip temperature from rising, rubber aging, and early lip wear.
6. Frequently check the oil level and quality of the engine oil. If the engine oil level is too low or there are too many impurities, and there are alloy powders and metal iron filings, the old engine oil must be completely replaced. The brand and quality of the engine oil must be in accordance with the season. Claim.
7. The oil seals that are not in use should be kept properly to prevent oil seals from being stained with oil, dust or exposed to sunlight.
The company also provides Automobile Oil Seals, please feel free to contact us if necessary